Our famous Bean Hole Bean Suppers continue to be a long standing tradition at PVUMC. Started over 60 years ago, the suppers occur twice each year with one in the spring and one in the fall. Each supper offers three seating times, at 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 7:00 pm. This year the adult price per ticket will be $12, while the tickets for children ages 6-12 remain at $5, and children under 6 are free.
Dates for the 2016 Bean Hole Bean suppers are:
- May 14th
- October 1st
The meals are served ‘family style’ in our Fellowship Hall and Sunday School classrooms. The menu include:
- New England style baked beans served hot from the bean pot
- Sliced deli honey-baked ham
- Homemade cole slaw and potato salad
- Fresh bread or dinner rolls
- “Dessert of the Day” homemade desserts. Each supper offers a different seasonal dessert selection.
Reservations are recommended as the seatings fill up pretty quickly, and can be taken two weeks prior to each supper. If you would like to join us for a meal, please call Cathy at 860-379-9398.
If you would to learn a little about the history of our famous suppers, click here. History