Finally, some long awaited good news!! Our church building will be opening on Sunday, July 5th for our 10am worship service!! Now granted, there will be some adjustments to the service and some guidelines that must be followed to allow this to happen. Some of these changes are listed below:
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or show other signs of illness, please stay home and we’ll pray that you feel better soon.
- If you are age 65 or older, or have small children under the age of 2 years, we recommend that you stay home and participate with us in the online worship service.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Families must sit together and children will remain with their parents for the entire service.
- As you enter the building, you will be asked to sign in and provide information that would assist with covid tracking should that be necessary.
- Our capacity is limited and the guidelines ask folks to maintain at least 6 feet apart, and sit in every other pew. Ushers will assist you in finding a seat.
- Offerings will be dropped in specific baskets in the Narthex as you exit the Sanctuary at the direction of the ushers.
During this time of coming together again, we are trying our best to keep the safety and security of our church family of highest importance. Currently there will be no Coffee Hour or socializing in the building.
If you are still uncomfortable in coming into the building for worship, our online service will continue and we would welcome you to join us there. Links to the online service can be found to the right of this page.
We’ve waited a long time to come together once again and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon or in a few weeks when you’re feeling better about it. In any case, know that you are in our prayers as we travel this road together!
3 thoughts on “Good News! The church building is opening!”
I pass by your church every day on the way to work. The past couple of days I saw your sign that says “Jesus said MEOW” What does this mean?
Hi Deborah. I will pass this along to our pastor to answer as he is the one who creates the signs. It certainly sounds intriguing and if you would like to learn more, please join us either in person on Sunday morning at 10am or at our virtual service. You’ll find the connect info on our website. I’m hoping Pastor Mike will respond to you as well. Thanks for checking in with us!!
There’s actually a funny story behind Jesus said meow. It’ll all be explained in pretty good detail in this weeks message. But the gist of it is that Jesus came to this earth to teach us one thing, everything he did, everything he said boils down to just one thing. Love